- 2 plates of white rice (use nasi pera)
- chicken meat, 100gr (use breast, diced-pot0ng)
- 4 randomly cooked eggs
- medium size shrimp, 100gr (peeled first)
- sliced cabbage, 50gr
- As hot as a lime, squeeze it and take the water.
- 4 grains garlic (sliced)
- 4 shallots (sliced)
- 8 tbsp oil to sauté
- shallots, 4 grains
- garlic, 4 grains
- curly red chili, 5 pieces
- 1 tomato, halved into four pieces
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp cooked terrazzo
Shoots of petercelli leaves
A. Puree curly red chillies, cooked shrimp paste, and salt.
B. After that, add the shallots and garlic. Puree again.
C. Once smooth, put the tomatoes and puree until everything is well blended.
D. Once smooth, prepare a small container and set aside.
E. Heat the oil. Sauté the shallot slices, sliced garlic, and seasonings that have been mashed until fragrant.
F. After that, put the chicken and shrimp pieces. Cook and stir until smooth and the chicken meat changes color.
G. Once the meat is cooked, put the cabbage slices. Stir well and wilt.
H. Add lime juice, scrambled eggs and also 2 plates of white rice.
I. Stir until smooth until cooked.
A. Serve while warm with crackers. Garnish with the tops of parsley leaves. [*]