OnlyTheBestChoice – More often we tu want to eat good but do not want to be complicated 😄 so it’s more seneng make frozen side dishes stock. Who at any time want a side dish stay out of simpenan and processed briefly already ready. So riwenya tuh 1 day it’s just fitting bebikinan (foodprep),, not every day busy in the kitchen. Anyway our time as mak2 ni not just run out in the kitchen aja kan.
Kalo want more savory can pake milk 😁 like the version pake telor yes please.
- 250 gr Chest Fillet (1/2 part of the chest can be 3 or 4 pieces)
- 1 clove garlic, grated (for 1/2 part of chest fillet)
- To taste salt Coating Material:
- To taste flour panir
- Enough water (can change eggs / milk, ME: water)
- Flour Coating Material (mixed into one) :
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 5 tbsp plain flour
- To taste pepper powder
- Enough salt (optional, not pake also not papa)
Steps to Create:
- Prepare chest fillets, thinly sliced lengthwise.
- 1 breast fillet (±500 grams intact) can be 6 or 8 pieces of chest fillets.
- It’s thick enough, or adapted to taste yes thickness how much.
- Mix the spices finely, garlic and salt.
- Prepare 3 bowls each containing flour mixture coating material, boiled water, flour panir.
- For flour panir, I usually do not blender anymore so the texture is smoother.
- Next baluri each side of the chest fillet that has been cut earlier with a mixture of fine spices. Do it until it runs out, let stand ± 15 minutes (or put it in the chiller).
- After that balurkan in a bowl of flour coating, continue to water, flour coating again, dip water, last baluri with flour panir. Baluri evenly and slightly pressed to stick well.
Flour coating – Water – Flour coating – Water – Flour panir. Arrange in a tray, do it until done. Put it in the freezer (do not overlap yes, it will be difficult to take). Once frozen, keep it in a tightly closed box yes. And chicken katsu frozen is over. [red/*]