Chinese Chicken Kung Pao Recipes
OnlyTheBestChoice – The first time I heard this recipe, I thought it must be a difficult way to make it and the taste must not be familiar with indonesian tongue. It turns out that I was wrong to taste wuenak fresh pedes and the good news, how to make it not difficult. Follow all the instructions and serve at your dinner table. Guaranteed all families will love it.
Ingredients to prepare:
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 20 grams of onion, sliced
- 250 grams of chicken meat, cut lengthwise
- 50 grams of red, yellow and green peppers, cut into lengthwise pieces
- 20 grams of bamboo shoots, cut into pieces
- 5 grams of dried chilli, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) angciu
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 milli liters of chicken stock
- 20 grams of sago flour, dissolve with 2 tablespoons water
- 30 grams of fried cashews
How to make kung pao chicken:
- Prepare a frying pan. Heat cooking oil, sauté garlic and onion until cooked and fragrant. Stir in the chicken, cook until it changes color.
- Add paprika, bamboo shoots, dried chilli, oyster sauce, angciu, fish sauce, ground pepper, and salt, mix well, cook briefly.
- Pour the broth, cook until boiling. Add sago flour solution, mix well, cook until thickened. Finally put the cashews, mix well. Remove and serve warm.
- For 2 servings. [*]