OnlyTheBestChoice – Chinese recipes: Fuyunghai, Delicious!
- 4 eggs chicken or duck, beat loose
- 50 grams of chicken meat, puree
- 50 grams of shrimp, peeled and roughly chopped
- 100 grams of crab meat
- 25 grams of sago flour
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 finely sliced leek
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- oil for frying
- 250 ml chicken broth
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 clove garlic, bruise
- 1/2 onion, roughly sliced
- 1 red chili, deseeded and sliced lengthwise
- 1 carrot, cut long like a matchstick.
- 1 leek, sliced obliquely
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 small segment ginger, bruise
- 1/4 tsp lemon water
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50 grams of peas
- 2 tsp starch, dissolved in 2 tbsp water
How to make:
- Prepare eggs, add garlic, salt, onions, chicken, shrimp, crab meat, leeks and sago flour.
- Heat the oil in a concave pan and pour the fuyunghai dough. Fry until dry and cooked through.
- For the sauce, sauté the garlic and onion in margarine until it smells good. Add the chilli and ginger. Stir until the chillies wilt.
- Add carrots and leeks. Stir until half-cooked. Pour ketchup, salt and granulated sugar. Stir then add the broth. Stir again until boiling and pour a kanji solution. Leave to boil and add the peas. Stir and lift. These peas are actually to taste, you can wear them or not.
- Serve the eggs and sauce. [red]