Cooking Recipes Cah Kangkung Seafood Hot Plate
– Fresh kale 250 grams, wash thoroughly
– Shrimp peeled medium size 100 grams
– Fresh squid 100 grams
– 10-grain fish meatballs
– Quail eggs 10 grains, boiled until cooked, peel the skin
– 2 tbsp oyster sauce
– English soy sauce 1 tbsp
– Sweet soy sauce 1 tbsp
– Water 150 ml
– Starch 2 tbsp, dissolve with 1 tbsp water
– Garlic 4 cloves, finely sliced
– 3-grain shallots, finely sliced
– Red chili 4 pieces, sliced thinly
– Salt 2 tsp
– 1 tsp granulated sugar
How to Make :
1. Boil the kale in boiling water until wilted, drain, set aside. Place it on a serving hotplate.
2. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant, add oyster sauce, English soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, sugar and salt. Then stir until smooth.
3. Enter shrimp, squid, meatballs, fish, quail eggs and red chili.
4.Add water, cook until all ingredients are cooked
5. Pour a kanji solution, immediately turn off the heat. Stir briefly until thickened
6. Flush this seafood dekuah over the kale on the hotplate earlier
7. Finished, served for family portion. [*]