OnlyTheBestChoice – Cooking Recipes Grilled Brown Rice filled With Spicy Basil Chicken Specials
Main Ingredients of Chicken Grilled Brown Rice:
– 600 grams of brown rice
– 400 grams of chicken breast fillets
– 3 tbsp sesame oil
– 2 sticks of lemongrass, bruise
– 2 cm galangal
– 3 cm ginger
– 100 grams of carrots, coarsely grated
– 200 grams of basil, picking the leaves
– 5 pieces of orange leaves, finely sliced
– One lime, get the water.
– Banana leaves, wraps
– Lidi, to embed
Ingredients Of Fine Seasoning Brown Rice Grilled Chicken Contents:
– 9 red chilies
– 6 red cayenne peppers
– 9 cloves of shallots
– 4 tsp salt
– 1 tsp burnt terasi
– 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
Complementary Ingredients of Grilled Brown Rice Filled With Chicken:
– Sambal Terasi
How to Make Special Spicy Basil Chicken Grilled Rice:
1. First step the chicken in steamed until approximately 15 minutes, then suwir-suwir and set aside
2. Next heat sesame oil to sauté the spices finely then add the orange leaves, lime juice, lemongrass, galangal and ginger until fragrant, stir again until smooth.
3. Continue by inserting the chicken that has been in the suwir then wortwl and rice, stir again until smooth.
4.Put the kengi leaves when it will be lifted, ripen, lift.
5. Divide into 6 equal parts
6. Then prepare the banana leaves, put one part of rice, roll until it forms a cylinder continue by closing tightly and pin both ends using lidi.
7. Repeat until all the rice is wrapped.
8. Bake on the coals, continue flipping until cooked, approximately 10 minutes, remove and serve while warm. [red]