– Potatoes 1/2 kg (peeled and cut into squares)
– Coconut milk 200ml
– Liver and ampela chicken 3 pairs
– Orange leaves 2 sheets
– Bay leaf 1 sheet
– Galangal 2cm, crushed
– 2 tbsp tamarind water
– Petai, remove skins and halve
– Brown sugar 1 tbsp
– Lemongrass 1 stem, crushed
– 7 red chilies
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 6 shallots
– 1/2 tsp chicken-flavored powdered broth
– 1 cm ginger
– 4 pecans
– 1 tomato
– 3 cloves garlic
1. Heat the oil, then fry the potatoes until browned, then remove and drain the fries.
2. Boil the chicken ampela liver, then add a little tamarind. Once it looks cooked, then drain, then dice.
3. After that Fry the liver and boiled ampela that has been cut – cut it until browned or looks a bit crisp. Then set aside.
4. Next, Reheat the oil, then sauté the spices finely along with the orange leaves, bay leaves, galangal, lemongrass and petai until it tastes fragrant.
5. Then add chicken ampela ati while stirring.
6. Then enter coconut milk and add tamarind water and brown sugar,
7. After that wait until the coconut milk looks boiling and reduced.
8. Lastly, when the coconut milk is seen to boil and the water is reduced, immediately enter the fries and stir until evenly.
9. If the gravy already looks a bit dry and the seasoning is pervasive, immediately remove it.
10. Sambal Goreng Kentang Ati Ampela made by you is ready to be served. [*]