OnlyTheBestChoice – Crispy Roast Chicken Recipe is one of the unique chicken processed creations. If the recipe of grilled chicken usually uses soy sauce as a spread ingredient, this time Mother only need to use Oyster Sauce Tastes.
Oyster sauce is rich in natural savory taste because it is made from real oysters.
Complete the roast chicken dish with crispy from Kobe Flour Kentucky Super Crispy. Guaranteed the enjoyment of Crispy Roast Chicken is multiplying! This simple teflon roast chicken creation is perfectly served when gathering with family and friends.
This recipe can be an alternative menu for Mothers who like to cook chicken practically!
The value of this recipe
Result: 2 servingsCooking time: 45 minutes
Roast Chicken Ingredients:
- 1/2 chicken (cut into 2 parts. Wash and squeeze the lime)
- 1 pack Of Oyster Sauce Tastes
- 300 ml of water
- 5 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pack Kobe Flour Kentucky SuperCrispy (75gr)
- 100 ml water
How to make Crispy Roast Chicken:
- Prepare the pot. Add the chicken, 1/2 pack of Oyster Sauce Selera and 300 ml of water.
- Boil the chicken until there is little water left (asat). Remove and drain.
- Mix well 1/2 pack Of Oyster Sauce Selera, cooking oil, soy sauce and 2 tablespoons water (for spreading).
- Bake in teflon. Turn the chicken over periodically, smearing with the seasoning.
- Cook the Roasted Chicken until it is yellow-brown and cooked through.
How to make Crispy:
- Combine 1/2 pack of Kobe Super Crispy Kentucky Flour with 100 ml of water. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour the Super Crispy Kentucky Flour Kobe batter (kremesan) into the hot oil until it is yellow-brown. Remove and drain.
- Sprinkle crispy over the roast chicken.
- Ready to serve.