Hong Kong Fried Rice Cooking Recipes Are Really Good!
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 large red chilies, sliced
- 100 grams of chicken fillets, cut into squares 1 cm
- 150 grams of peeled shrimp
- 2 eggs plus 1/4 teaspoon salt, shaken off
- 6 pieces of fish meatballs, cut into 2 parts
- 50 grams of peas
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 450 grams of cold rice
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon local English soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon angciu
How to make :
- Heat the oil. Sauté the garlic and chilli until fragrant. Stir in the chicken and prawn meat. Stir until discolored.
- Put the leeks in. Stir until wilted. Slide to the edge of the warjan. Add the eggs. Stir until grainy. Add the fish meatballs, peas, and leeks. Mix well.
- Add rice. Stir well.
- Add fish sauce, English soy sauce, pepper powder, salt, and angciu. Stir until the seasoning is pervasive.