Want to Have a Lot of Money? Here’s How to Get Rich To Become a Billionaire!
Undeniably, having a lot of money aka rich can make life easier. You can stay in a comfortable house, not dizzy thinking about eating everyday until you can use good clothes to support your appearance.
However, getting rich is not easily obtained. You need effort and hard work to achieve it. Not even a few billionaires spend their young years working, working and working.
An example is the world’s second richest man, Bill Gates, who spent more than twenty years in office including weekends. Evidently, microsoft’s owner now has a total wealth of US$ 121.5 billion or equivalent to Rp 1,704 trillion.
Therefore, being rich can be achieved by anyone who wants to keep trying, working and of course never giving up.
How do I get rich?
There are several ways you can get a lot of wealth. Anything? Here are some of them:
- Wisely manage finances
Not a few people who do not know how to manage finances wisely. That’s what makes them often entangled in the debt hole because they always run out of money towards the end of the month.
Therefore, the importance of you can manage your finances wisely one of the things you can do is to apply the theory of managing finances from Elizabeth Warren which is 50/20/30.
- 50 percent for daily needs, including installments and insurance.
- 20 percent diverted to savings and investments.
- 30 percent can be used for lifestyle needs such as shopping to coffee at the café.
However, if you have a considerable debt burden and need more than 50 percent of your monthly money, you can reduce your lifestyle expenses and be diverted to pay your installments.
Investing is one way to get rich that you can choose. Because, by investing the money you invest can multiply in a certain amount of time.
However, you need to carefully choose the right investment instrument so that your money does not ludes because the investment you choose fails miserably.
How do I choose the right investment?
Before diving into the world of investment, the first thing you need to know is your risk profile. The point is how much you can bear in loss. That way, you can determine the right type of investment.
There are three types of risk profiles that can be adjusted to your character, namely:
- The Conservatives can’t accept a big risk. Investment instruments suitable for conservative investors are investments whose movement in the capital market is more stable and minimal risk such as money market mutual funds, gold, deposits and bonds.
- Moderate i.e. investors can accept medium risk i.e. not large and not small. If you have that character, you can invest funds in the mixed mutual fund sector as well as p2p lending.
- Aggressive is generally intended for investors who have long played in the capital market so that they already know how the chosen investment instrument works. Investors with aggressive character can generally accept large risks so that the profits earned are also large. Types of investments suitable for aggressive investors are equity funds, stocks and others.
After knowing your risk profile, the next is to disburse funds consistently and diversify by investing in various securities instruments to minimize losses.
Thanks to investment, a lot of successful people have a lot of money to become billionaires. Not to be far away, for example Lo Kheng Hong who is touted as Warren Buffett Indonesia who is known to have a fortune of up to Rp 2.5 trillion.
Known, Lo Kheng Hong earned 12,500 percent profit over six years. In 2005, Lo Kheng Hong bought a stake in PT. Multibreeder Adirama Indonesia Tbk at Rp 250 per lot and in 2011 the company’s share price increased to Rp 31,500 per lot.
It is no secret that the way to get rich that many people experience is by diving into the business world. Evidently, almost all billionaires are businessmen. Like Jeff Bezos who is the number 1 richest person in the world who owns an Amazon business.
While in Indonesia itself there are Hartono brothers who successfully established various business sectors ranging from cigarettes to property and became the richest people in Indonesia with a total wealth of US$ 38.8 billion or equal to Rp 545 trillion.
Especially with the development of technology that has become more sophisticated makes it easier for you to develop your business. You can even use the internet to start a business while promoting it.
Even so, you still need to prepare a mature concept and strategy so that your business does not stop in the middle of the road aka bankrupt. In addition, although small but the name of the business still needs capital to establish and develop a business.
Unfortunately, not a few business people who have difficulty developing a business because they do not have enough funds. As a result, many orders or orders are forced to be rejected because they do not have the availability of goods.
But now you don’t have to worry anymore because you can overcome these obstacles by applying for a business capital loan at Pintek. What is Pintek?
Pintek is a company engaged in financial technology that offers financial services to businesses that provide products or services in the field of education. Pintek has a vision to support the transformation of education in Indonesia.
To help business people in the field of education in order to develop their business, Pintek offers two types of business capital loans, namely working capital loan and invoice financing.
Working capital loan is intended for the owners of educational institutions in order to be more maximal in carrying out teaching and learning activities such as buying learning tools, building schools / courses and others.
Loans offered range from Rp 50 million to billions of rupiah with flat interest per month ranging from 0.9 percent to 2 percent. You can choose the tenor of returns up to 24 months.
While invoice financing is a loan with a guaranteed bill from the customer that has been running. The loan that you can get is 80 percent of the invoice value or a minimum of Rp 50 million to billions of rupiah with a period of up to six months.
In contrast to working capital loans, this type of loan applies effective interest ranging from 1.5 percent to 2.5 percent. Interestingly from the effective interest that is the monthly installment payments will be smaller based on the principal of the debt that is decreasing.
How do I apply for a loan at Pintek?
Before applying for a loan, there are some terms and conditions that must be known by the borrower. I.e:
- Already incorporated (PT/CV/Cooperative/Yayasan/LKP/LPK)
- Conducting business in the field of education / training / courses, suppliers of education, educational technology, education consultants and others.
- Domiciled in Indonesia.
- Been running the business for at least two years.
- Have a good management profile and owner.
- Qualified legality, financial and verification documents.
- Have PG/CG guarantee and others.
For the submission, you can do five stages, such as:
- Discuss the required funding with pintek team.
- Fill out the available forms and complete the required documents.
- Pintek’s team did a credit analysis.
- Pintek agreed to the request.
- Funds will be disbursed soon.