Recipe of Fish Bandeng Spicy Sour Soup Delicious, Rich seasoning and Tasty
Main Ingredients of Fish:
– 400 grams of fish bandeng
– 300 ml of water
– 2 large green chilies
– 5 pieces of star fruit wuluh
Seasonings are smooth:
– 10 pieces of sunti acid
– 10 cayenne peppers
– 3 cloves garlic
– 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
– 1 tablespoon ground red chili
– 3 shallots
– 1 teaspoon fine pepper
– 20 pieces of koja bay leaf
– 2 tablespoons cooking oil
1. The first way, it is very important ujntuk we first clean the fish bandeng that has been prepared. In addition to removing dirt, there are also some parts on the bandeng fish that we can not use, for that, we must discard and clean that part. Well, the part is the gill part of the fish, the scales of the fish and also the innards of the fish. And the first thing we’re going to clean is the gills on the fish’s head. The way to clean this part can be done by opening the head of the fish and cleaning the gills of the fish by using hands until clean.
2. After the gills of the fish are cleaned, please proceed with cleaning the fish scales. The trick is to scrape the fish scales using a spoon or by using a knife evenly until the scales of the fish can be cleaned completely.
After finishing cleaning the fish scales, then we will clean the innards of the fish. The trick, split the stomach of the fish using a knife and remove the innards of the fish by hand until it is ensured that there are no part of the fish innards left in the inside. After that, also clean the stomach of the fish with clean water.
Then clean the fish and cut the fish to your desired size. However, you should not cut the bandeng fish with a size that is too small to make the fish easier to cook.
3. Next, grease the fish with the ingredients that have been smoothed and mixed with starfruit wuluh that has been cut into evenly cut into pieces. After that, let stand for a while before we cook the fish bandeng with other spices.
1. First, we will heat the oil on a frying pan and put the ingredients and seasoning stir-fry. Then stir-fry the seasoning until it gives off a nice and delicious fragrant aroma.
2. After sautéing fragrant, put the fish bandeng that has been cut into pieces and stir until the stir-fry seasoning mixed with fish.
3. After that, cook again until the fish change color, When the fish begins to change color, you can pour water into it and cook the fish over low heat until the seasoning seeps into the fish until cooked. [red/*]