Recipes And How To Make Black Forest Mini Cake
– 4 eggs
– 100 grams of granulated sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 tablespoon emulsifier (sp/tbm)
– 90 grams of wheat flour
– 50 ml of liquid milk
– 30 grams of cocoa powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 30 grams of cooking oil
– 1/2 teaspoon chocolate paste
Content Material :
– 150 grams of buttercream
– 150 grams of dark cherry jam
Decorative Materials :
– 75 grams of thick cooked chocolate, diserut
How to Make :
– For the first, do it by first preparing the equipment that will be used to make the cake dough this time. Some of these equipments include mixers, ovens, baking sheets with a size of 20x20x4 cm as much as two pieces and also some containers that will be used to make cookie dough. Well, if you have prepared, some of the above equipment, it will be easier for you to make a cake dish this time without you have to be made difficult to go back to the kitchen to pick up equipment that you have not prepared.
– Before making the cake dough, continue by preparing the baking sheet and grease the baking sheet using margarine evenly until all these ingredients smear the baking sheet evenly. After that, give a sprinkling of wheat flour evenly. This is so that the baking sheet does not become sticky or make a cake that will be removed attached to the baking sheet. After that, set aside temporarily.
Continue also by sifting some ingredients as well as wheat flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Use a sieve to sift these ingredients evenly until evenly distributed. Then put it in a container to then set aside temporarily.
– Then, prepare the basin close to your range and now we will be ready to make cake dough. To do this, beat the eggs together with the granulated sugar, salt and also the emulsifier. Stir this ingredient evenly until all the ingredients expand evenly. Shake this ingredient for about 10 minutes until the color turns paler.
– Then, enter the mixture of powdered ingredients that have been sifted. Stir again these ingredients evenly until evenly mixed.
– Then, pour the oil gently little by little along with the chocolate paste and also liquid milk. Stir evenly and little by little while stirring gently.
Well, when all the ingredients have been mixed and stirred evenly. Do the next step by putting the dough in a baking dish and divide evenly. Flatten the top of the dough on a baking sheet using a knife.
– Put in the oven and bake for more than 20 minutes at a temperature of 170 degrees or until the cake is cooked evenly.
– Remove the cooked cake and chill at room temperature and let stand temporarily.
– Once the cake is cold, continue by splitting the cake into 3 parts. Take a sheet of cake and smear with cream as well as jam. Cover the top with another cake. Then sprinkle a thick cooked chocolate on top. (red/*)