Recipes Cook Chicken Soy Sauce Spicy Really Good!
- 1/2 chicken
- (Grease with lime juice, let stand about 10 minutes, then wash again thoroughly).
- 3 cloves
- 1/4 nutmeg
- 2 cm cinnamon
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons sweet soy sauce ( according to taste)
- Salt, To taste
- 350 ml of water
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced, to sauté
- 10 curly red chillies, to taste
- 6 cloves shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cm ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
How to Make :
- Sauté the Onion until wilted and fragrant, then add the spices finely. Sauté until completely cooked and fragrant, enter the chicken, stir until discolored, then enter water, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves. – Then add brown sugar and soy sauce. Stir well.
- Boil over low heat until the gravy shrinks and thickens. If the chicken is not tender add a little more water. Correct the taste. When it fits, turn off the stove fire.
Serve Spicy Soy Sauce Chicken while still warm, sprinkle fried onions. [red/*]