Recipes For Love Pancakes
– 275 g of wheat flour
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 50 g of granulated sugar
– 1 tsp double acting baking powder
– 1 chicken egg
– 350 ml of liquid milk
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– Mix flour and other dry ingredients. Make a hole in the middle.
– Put eggs and liquid milk. Stir until slippery and thick.
– Add baking soda, mix well. Let the dough stand for 30 minutes.
– Heat a flat frying pan, place a small heart-shaped mold on it, pour the dough into the mold. – Cook until cooked, remove. Work until the dough runs out.
– Serve 1 pancake with strawberry slices and flush with honey on it. (For 16 people). [red/*]