a. 1 kg jengkol
b. 500 kg thick coconut milk
c. 500 grams of diluted coconut milk
d. 10 cloves of shallots
e. 6 cloves garlic
f. 1 segment Ginger
g. 1 galangal segment
h. 1 tbsp finely ground chillies
i. 1 lbr turmeric leaves
j. 2 lbr bay leaf
k. 5 lbr orange leaves
l. 1 stick of lemongrass
m. 2 pieces of kandis acid
N. Salt to taste
1. Boil jengkol until tender
2. Jengkol is split and scraped, then set aside
3. Puree galangal, ginger, garlic, and shallots
4. Prepare coconut milk, enter bay leaves, orange leaves and spices that have been mashed.
5. Cook over medium heat while stirring, until the coconut milk releases a little oil.
6. Add the candis acid and salt.
7. After the coconut milk removes the oil enter the jengkol and cook until the seasoning permeates
Ready to serve. [red]